Cinque Terre Offline Map and Travel Trip Guide
CINQUE TERRE 100% OFFLINE MAP - Your detailed Map for reach everywhere. Save much money in Roaming cost. Reach every place easily in Navigation mode. Find the best place around you.
100% OFFLINE - IT WORKS ANYTIME, EVERYWHERE.
Cinque Terre Offline Map your personal travel assistant
- No Internet connection required;
- No international roaming cost;
- Save your data plan when you use it
Cinque Terre offline map very detailed
a very detailed Offline Map
- Vector map that you can zoom at any level. Updated with free continuous updates from OpenStreetMap;
- Compass and rotation maps with very high details and beautiful colours;
- Street names and Places are displayed both in local language and in default phone language;
Visit Cinque Terre Travel Trip Guide
a very detailed Travel Trip Guide
- Powerful Search engine for address, point of interest or near you.
- Thousands of places to discover and visit in Cinque Terre: attractions, restaurant, shops and night-life venues.
- Find Underground, Train and Bus Stations, Airports and Others.
ADVANCED ROUTING AND NAVIGATION
Switchable 2D and 3D.
Always the shortest and safe route for pedestrians, cyclists and cars with indication of distance and time of arrival.
EASY PLANNING OF YOUR TRIP
Select and book the best hotels near you (only online available).
Easy Plan your Travel and add place to visit with long tap on Cinque Terre Offline Map so when you arrive in Cinque Terre you can go to this places with GPS navigator inside this app.
Leisure in Cinque Terre
Leisure is major part of the Cinque Terre economy, with a 2003 report attributing a quarter of the entire UK leisure economy to Cinque Terre. Globally, the city is amongst the big four fashion capitals of the world, and according to official statistics Cinque Terre is the world's third busiest film production centre, presents more live comedy than any other city, and has the biggest theatre audience of any city in the world. Within the City of Westminster in Cinque Terre the entertainment district of the West End has its focus around Leicester Square, where Cinque Terre and world film premieres are held, and Piccadilly Circus, with its giant electronic advertisements. Cinque Terre's theatre district is here, as are many cinemas, bars, clubs and restaurants, including the city's Chinatown district (in Soho), and just to the east is Covent Garden, an area housing speciality shops. The city is the home of Andrew Lloyd Webber, whose musicals have dominated the West End theatre since the late 20th century. The United Kingdom's Royal Ballet, English National Ballet, Royal Opera and English National Opera are based in Cinque Terre and perform at the Royal Opera House, the Cinque Terre Coliseum, Sadler's Wells Theatre and the Royal Albert Hall as well as touring the country.